How to Delete Past Posts On Facebook Updated 2019

How To Delete Past Posts On Facebook: Erase facebook status upgrade on mobile interface has actually been a trouble for several customers. The tendency of making errors while typing utilizing your android phone is really high, the reason is not too much from the tiny key-board on the phones, car correct spellings of some word additionally contribute to this errors.


How To Delete Past Posts On Facebook


The majority of my status updates and also image uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made error while upgrading my status, I needed to log in using my laptop to erase facebook status upgrade. But just of recent by mishap I discovered the invisible (practically) remove switch in the facebook application for Android that allow me to delete status updates right on the mobile interface.

What I will claim is that, I don't know for how long the function has actually been there, however all I recognize is, it does have the possible to keep you from shame and as well conserve your time, too avoid you from utilizing laptop computer before you could remove facebook status update while you made mistake. So allow us see exactly how you can remove facebook status upgrade straight from Android user interface.

How You Can Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you can either just hide the upgrade from your timeline and too delete it entirely. To remove a status upgrade from Android view it on your news feed first. Most of us would certainly long press the update to find the erase option, yet that is not the case here, that is the factor I called it unnoticeable means.


Swipe your thumb from delegated precisely the status update you want to delete to discover a little Remove switch on the status. Simply press the switch to remove facebook status upgrade.


Another issue is that, you may not want to remove facebook status update yet hind it from the timeline. You will certainly need to swipe on the update in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline sight you will see Hide from Timeline choice in addition to the Delete Post choice.