How Do You Delete A Post On Facebook

How Do You Delete A Post On Facebook: Delete facebook status update on mobile interface has been a problem for lots of individuals. The tendency of making blunders while typing using your android phone is extremely high, the factor is not too far from the tiny keyboard on the phones, automobile right punctuations of some word likewise add to this mistakes.


How Do You Delete A Post On Facebook


Most of my status updates as well as image uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made mistake while upgrading my status, I had to visit using my laptop to remove facebook status update. Yet simply of current by mishap I discovered the undetectable (virtually) get rid of switch in the facebook application for Android that enable me to remove status updates right on the mobile user interface.

Exactly what I will say is that, I do not know how much time the feature has actually been there, yet all I know is, it does have the prospective to maintain you from shame and also conserve your time, as well prevent you from making use of laptop prior to you could remove facebook status update while you made mistake. So let us see just how you could remove facebook status update directly from Android user interface.

How You Can Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you could either simply hide the upgrade from your timeline and also erase it completely. To erase a status upgrade from Android view it on your news feed initially. The majority of us would certainly long press the update to discover the erase alternative, however that is not the instance right here, that is the factor I called it unnoticeable way.


Swipe your thumb from left to precisely the status upgrade you wish to erase to discover a tiny Remove button on the status. Just press the button to remove facebook status update.


One more concern is that, you might not intend to delete facebook status update yet hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the update in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will certainly see Conceal from Timeline option along with the Erase Post option.