How to Remove Yourself From A Post On Facebook

How To Remove Yourself From A Post On Facebook: Delete facebook status update on mobile user interface has been a trouble for many users. The propensity of making errors while keying utilizing your android phone is extremely high, the factor is not also much from the little key-board on the phones, auto correct spellings of some word also contribute to this errors.


How To Remove Yourself From A Post On Facebook


The majority of my status updates and also photo uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made error while updating my status, I had to log in using my laptop to delete facebook status upgrade. However simply of recent by mishap I uncovered the unseen (nearly) eliminate button in the facebook application for Android that permit me to delete status updates exactly on the mobile user interface.

What I will claim is that, I aren't sure how much time the function has actually been there, yet all I recognize is, it does have the prospective to maintain you from humiliation and also also save your time, as well stop you from making use of laptop computer prior to you can remove facebook status update while you made error. So let us see exactly how you can remove facebook status upgrade straight from Android interface.

Ways To Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you could either simply hide the update from your timeline and also also erase it totally. To delete a status upgrade from Android sight it on your news feed first. Most of us would certainly long press the update to locate the remove option, yet that is not the case right here, that is the factor I called it invisible method.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to exactly on the status update you want to remove to uncover a small Remove button on the status. Just press the button to delete facebook status update.


An additional concern is that, you might not intend to erase facebook status update however hind it from the timeline. You will certainly need to swipe on the upgrade in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will certainly see Conceal from Timeline alternative together with the Remove Post choice.