How to Erase Facebook Posts

How To Erase Facebook Posts: Delete facebook status upgrade on mobile user interface has been a problem for several individuals. The tendency of making blunders while inputting utilizing your android phone is extremely high, the reason is not also much from the tiny keyboard on the phones, auto appropriate spellings of some word also add to this errors.


How To Erase Facebook Posts


Most of my status updates and also picture uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made blunder while upgrading my status, I needed to visit utilizing my laptop to remove facebook status upgrade. Yet simply of current by accident I uncovered the invisible (virtually) eliminate button in the facebook app for Android that permit me to delete status updates right on the mobile interface.

What I will state is that, I do not know how long the function has actually existed, but all I recognize is, it does have the possible to keep you from embarrassment and too save your time, also stop you from making use of laptop computer before you could delete facebook status upgrade while you made error. So allow us see how you could remove facebook status update directly from Android interface.

How You Can Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you can either just hide the update from your timeline and as well delete it entirely. To delete a status update from Android sight it on your information feed initially. The majority of us would long press the upgrade to locate the erase alternative, however that is not the situation below, that is the reason I called it undetectable means.


Swipe your thumb from delegated exactly on the status upgrade you wish to erase to uncover a tiny Remove button on the status. Simply push the switch to remove facebook status update.


Another issue is that, you might not want to remove facebook status update yet hind it from the timeline. You will certainly have to swipe on the upgrade in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline sight you will see Conceal from Timeline alternative together with the Delete Post option.