How to Deactivate My Facebook

How To Deactivate My Facebook - So, I decided to obtain off Facebook for a week or two: no messages, no notifications. I wanted to avoid the unlimited photo tags, group notifications that never seem to stop and also numerous various other points I do not seem to such as concerning the area. I might merely make a decision not to log in yet the stack of notifications and also personal messages that would be waiting after those few days would be rather way too much. I assumed the best thing to do was to deactivate my account for a while. I inspected the setups and also figured out I in fact have choices.


I prefer the to shut down account alternative since I would certainly still be needing the account, just intended to leave Facebook for some time. I may intend to convert it from an individual profile to web page later on but before I deactivated the account, I made sure I moved admin duties of my fan pages to another account. Additionally, I saw to it I edited admin roles for my Facebook apps as well as included a new admin using my exclusive Facebook account (for family members and also actual pals just) so as not to break anything.

So, with that in place, I did what I had to do.



How To Deactivate My Facebook


This is the choice I opted for cuz it's much safer and appeared even more like just what I needed. You can constantly log back in whenever you should make use of the account once again however while it's deactivated, your pals cannot communicate with you; it's like pausing from FB.


-- Go to your Account Setups from the top-right food selection




-- Click on Security, after that "Deactivate your account" as revealed listed below:




-- On the next page, choose your reason for deactivating your account as well as hit the "Verify" button.




-- Enter you password, fill up the captcha verification and that's it. Your account will certainly be shut down yet you could always trigger it back anytime you want by just visiting to Facebook with your regular log in information.



Leave a Reply below!!