How Do I Find Out What My Facebook Url is

How Do I Find Out What My Facebook Url Is - Do you know exactly what is your facebook LINK which will link to your web page?
what concerning your facebook ID?

" Why ought to i recognize ~".

hi ... they work when you wish to make any FB plugin in your blog.
considering the connect to your web page. think me!



How Do I Find Out What My Facebook Url Is


Here the actions to discover your FB LINK.


1. Click your account, click the link 'Include Badge to Your Site'.
you can locate it under left edge.

2. There will be couple of selections under words: 'Select where to include the badge'.

3. Click 'Various other'.
codes will appear and also copy it to your note pad.




* click images for larger sight.

6. In the codes in your notepad, you could locate your facebook URL.


the pink high light is my Facebook URL. you can discover your own, duplicate.
and paste it to your address tab. you will see your Facebook account.
much like other people see it.




* click photos for bigger sight.



If you could view similar to this, then that is your correct FB URL.
thats all. Believe me. You gon na utilize this [right here]



Following is the ideas to find your FB ID, extremely simple!:
1. Login to your facebook (I recognize it currently went to currently) hehe.

2. Click to profile > click the 'images' under your account photo.

3. Choose 1 image as well as click it.

4. Describe the address tab as well as the URL of the photo.
You could discover your ID there.



Instance:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=212731155432475&set=a.145888208783437.26138.100000867775879&type=1.


The numbers in the pink emphasize is my FB ID.

Done.


Can I change my Facebook Account URL?
Yes. You can transform your Facebook Profile LINK


To do that, go to Account Settings > Username. Click edit.

Enter in a username and also pick "check schedule.".

The amount of times can I change my Facebook Account LINK?

You can chance your account LINK one-time-- so see to it it is spelled right and also you like it.





Why are some Facebook Profile LINK's different?
If someone has actually not altered their Facebook URL you will certainly see a lot of numbers


If they have altered their Facebook Profile LINK, you will certainly see a custom-made URL called a vanity URL.

For instance, my Facebook Account URL is: http://www.facebook.com/losewt4good.



With any luck this post to assist you, Thankyou for Analysis.