How to Look at Videos On Facebook

How To Look At Videos On Facebook - Last time when I should examine my uploaded video clips on Facebook application on my Android mobile phone, the video clips were nowhere to be discovered.
I remember, it has "Videos" cd when you most likely to your Facebook Picture cds. So where are they currently?

Well, I examine it utilizing desktop PC then most likely to my Account > Pictures > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" cd. However why can not I watch it on Facebook application utilizing Android smart device?



The response is, I aren't sure. Really!
But I have actually done a small research study and also I discover individuals whining the same issue as me. I have located that Facebook group does not appreciate these whines so just what we do now?

Well, I have found 3 services or 3 suggestions to watch Facebook posted videos on your Android phone and I will share it with you. So right here it is!


How To Look At Videos On Facebook


Sight videos Making use of Facebook Application

Allow's begin first by utilizing their application. So as you could see, we could not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Cd when using the Facebook application. However, to see the video clips:

1. Merely search video clip name in the search bar
2. After that click "Videos" tab under it. There you could see your videos.



3. You can also include the word "videos" after your name. So the result will be like this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEO CLIPS" and you will find your uploaded videos.



5. You can also utilize this to look videos of your good friend. Simply input "" and you should find it.

and now you can play video on facebook, hopefully this article to be help you view video on facebook. thank you for reading!