How Do You Delete A Facebook Post Updated 2019

How Do You Delete A Facebook Post: Delete facebook status update on mobile user interface has been an issue for several individuals. The tendency of making errors while inputting utilizing your android phone is extremely high, the reason is not also much from the little keyboard on the phones, car appropriate punctuations of some word also add to this errors.


How Do You Delete A Facebook Post


A lot of my status updates and picture uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made error while updating my status, I needed to log in utilizing my laptop to delete facebook status update. However simply of recent by accident I uncovered the invisible (almost) remove switch in the facebook application for Android that enable me to delete status updates precisely the mobile user interface.

Just what I will certainly claim is that, I don't know the length of time the feature has existed, yet all I know is, it does have the potential to maintain you from embarrassment and also also save your time, too stop you from using laptop before you could erase facebook status update while you made blunder. So allow us see exactly how you can erase facebook status update straight from Android interface.

How to Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Using facebook on Android you could either simply conceal the upgrade from your timeline and also also erase it totally. To delete a status upgrade from Android sight it on your news feed first. The majority of us would certainly long push the update to discover the delete alternative, however that is not the situation right here, that is the factor I called it invisible way.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to right on the status update you intend to remove to find a tiny Remove switch on the status. Just push the switch to remove facebook status upgrade.


An additional concern is that, you may not intend to erase facebook status upgrade but hind it from the timeline. You will need to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline sight you will see Hide from Timeline alternative along with the Remove Post option.