I Want to Stop My Facebook Account

For any kind of reason you want to I Want To Stop My Facebook Account then just comply with the following step and also delete your facebook account completely!


I Want To Stop My Facebook Account


Action: 1) Assume before mosting likely to remove your facebook account permanently due to the fact that if you, not 100 % sure to erase facebook account permanently then you could attempt just a short-term deactivation of your Facebook account.Go to inverted triangle icon > setting > pick security< click Deactivate your account. As displayed in the screenshot.


Step: 2) If actually you want to remove your facebook account completely then you need to go the facebook help center and also click Manage Your Account option.


After clicking managing your account choice complying with screen appear on your computer/laptop, after that clicks Deactivating, Deleting & Memorializing Accounts.


Action: 3) Then you need to click on How do I permanently delete my account? This option features Removing accounts.


After that click on fill out this kind link.


Action: 4) After that the following screen appears on your laptop/computer. then you have to click delete my account. However at this step, Facebook will certainly be reminded you that this is a long-term deletion and that your account can not be reactivated which none of the content or information you have actually added could not be retrieved.


Step: 5) once you click on "delete my account" then you have to fill your Facebook account password and also CAPTCHA option and click the "okay" switch and lastly you have done it.


Keep in mind: When you erase your account do not visit for the next 14 days as well as your account will certainly be deleted permanently. And if you transform your mind prior to the 14 days are up, just visit to Facebook as well as this will reactivate your account. #DeleteFacebook.

I hope the above tutorial could provide you the best info for you. Could work and also thank you.