Facebook Delete Post

Facebook Delete Post: Remove facebook status upgrade on mobile interface has been an issue for several users. The tendency of making mistakes while typing utilizing your android phone is extremely high, the factor is not as well far from the tiny key-board on the phones, car proper spellings of some word additionally add to this errors.


Facebook Delete Post


The majority of my status updates as well as image uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made blunder while updating my status, I had to log in using my laptop to delete facebook status upgrade. But just of recent by mishap I discovered the unnoticeable (practically) remove switch in the facebook application for Android that permit me to erase status updates right on the mobile user interface.

Exactly what I will certainly claim is that, I aren't sure the length of time the feature has existed, yet all I understand is, it does have the potential to keep you from shame and also also save your time, also stop you from using laptop prior to you could erase facebook status upgrade while you made blunder. So allow us see just how you could erase facebook status update straight from Android user interface.

How to Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you could either simply hide the upgrade from your timeline and also also erase it entirely. To delete a status update from Android view it on your information feed first. A lot of us would long press the upgrade to locate the erase choice, but that is not the case below, that is the reason I called it undetectable method.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to precisely the status upgrade you wish to delete to uncover a small Remove switch on the status. Simply press the switch to delete facebook status update.


An additional problem is that, you might not want to delete facebook status update but hind it from the timeline. You will need to swipe on the upgrade in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Hide from Timeline option in addition to the Delete Post option.