Deactivate Facebook Page

Deactivate Facebook Page - One thing which I find out after being on-line for greater than 5 years is, we should follow the policy of lean management in our day to day life. That suggests, get rid of those things which are not benefiting you. In this situation, I'm talking of eliminating those on-line buildings which you are not utilizing any longer. I have over 15 Facebook Fan pages as well as I'm in the process of eliminating those pages which I'm not making use of any longer. In this fast overview I will show you how I removed my published Fan page and exactly how you can do for you.


Deactivate Facebook Page


Just a word of care, in case your Facebook page is active and also you do not intend to utilize it, I suggest you to assign that page to other individual as well as leave that page as an admin. This is much better than deleting it. In case if you desire to totally eliminate the page, read on to learn unpublished and remove your Facebook page.

Erase Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do bear in mind, it will certainly take 14 days to erase the page once you click on delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page and also click settings on top.


Under general section, you will certainly see an option to remove page. Click Edit and also it will certainly reveal you choice to remove the page. When you click on delete page, it will certainly ask you for your Facebook password to validate your action. Get in the password as well as your page is arranged to be deleted in following 14 days.


Once your page is erased, there is no other way to recoup the page. So if you are planning to remove your Facebook page, make certain of exactly what you are doing.