Can I Change My Age On Facebook

When you enroll in a Facebook account you are asked to go into information regarding you including your age - Can I Change My Age On Facebook.

Most of Facebook customers will most likely get that right, yet it could happen that you choose the incorrect date either mistakenly or on purpose if you do not intend to disclose you real age to the social networking website.

This might cause concerns in the past, as an example when Facebook asked for recognition to prove your existence to them, or when you noticed that the wrong age was associated with your profile.


Can I Change My Age On Facebook


Facebook made it a great deal much easier lately when it comes to altering the age. Previously, it did not enable you to transform the age directly making use of the edit account choice given on the site which suggested you needed to request an adjustment rather (the old guide is attached to the short article).

This is not the situation luckily, which suggests that you could transform the age on Facebook straight and immediately at any moment, offered you have access to your account.

Here is what you should do:

You can alter your age on Facebook making use of a Smart device or a COMPUTER, nonetheless for your ease, we're mosting likely to do this tutorial on an Android phone. The process is reasonably similar on other systems too. Just adhere to these simple steps to change your age on Facebook.

1. Most likely to you Facebook timeline on your Facebook account and click or tap "About".


2. Scroll down to "Contact and basic info"

3. Find the area on "BASIC INFORMATION".

4. Click or touch "Edit" at Year of birth.

5. Adjustment the year and click or touch on the "save changes" switch afterwards.


Congratulations, you have just changed the age on Facebook.

Exactly what should I do If Facebook does not let me change my age?

You can do 2 points in this scenarios. You can either wait on a couple of days before consent to edit age is granted ot you can contact a Facebook rep if the modification is crucial.

Can I alter the personal privacy of my age?

Yes, you certainly can. While modifying your age on Facebook, select the switches right beside your age to establish the privacy of your age to public or private.

What happens if I celebrate my age inning accordance with Indian practices? I imply my date of birth changes annually yet Facebook cannot fit that modification?

Regrettably, Facebook hasn't introduced a function to help you out here just yet. However, in the future, Mark Zuckerberg may observe this restriction on his platform and make some much needed adjustments for our Hindu bros.

So, here it is individuals! This is exactly how easy and easy it is to change your age on Facebook. Simply a few straightforward steps and you've effectively edited your birth day. Now, all you need to have the tendency to is the massive quantity of dreams on your timeline. You should have the love, attention and love from your Facebook pals. All of us do!

Likewise, if your age neighbors, we want to want you a Satisfied age ahead of time. I indicate, we won't have the ability to do so if you've set the personal privacy of your profile to personal and what much better platform to communicate than tech-recipes? Saucy, aren't we?

If you have any concerns, I'm right here to answer them for you. Leave them in the remarks section below and I'll address them without delay.