How to Deactivate Your Facebook Page

How To Deactivate Your Facebook Page - Something which I learn after being online for greater than 5 years is, we should adhere to the plan of lean management in our daily life. That means, get rid of those points which are not working for you. In this situation, I'm broaching doing away with those on the internet residential properties which you are not using any longer. I have over 15 Facebook Fan pages and also I remain in the procedure of getting rid of those pages which I'm not utilizing anymore. In this fast overview I will certainly reveal you exactly how I erased my published Fan page and exactly how you can do for you.


How To Deactivate Your Facebook Page


Just a word of caution, in case your Facebook page is active and you do not intend to use it, I recommend you to appoint that page to some other individual as well as leave that page as an admin. This is much better compared to deleting it. In case if you want to completely get rid of the page, read on to discover unpublished and also eliminate your Facebook page.

Erase Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do remember, it will certainly take 14 days to remove the page as soon as you click delete page.

Go to your Facebook page as well as click settings on top.


Under general section, you will certainly see a choice to remove page. Click Edit as well as it will certainly show you option to delete the page. When you click delete page, it will ask you for your Facebook password to validate your activity. Go into the password and your page is set up to be removed in following 2 Week.


Once your page is erased, there is no chance to recuperate the page. So if you are preparing to delete your Facebook page, see to it of exactly what you are doing.