How Do I Remove Post From Facebook

How Do I Remove Post From Facebook: Erase facebook status update on mobile user interface has been a trouble for numerous users. The tendency of making errors while keying using your android phone is really high, the reason is not too far from the small keyboard on the phones, vehicle proper spellings of some word likewise contribute to this errors.


How Do I Remove Post From Facebook


Most of my status updates and also image uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made mistake while upgrading my status, I needed to visit using my laptop computer to remove facebook status update. Yet just of recent by mishap I uncovered the undetectable (virtually) remove button in the facebook application for Android that enable me to erase status updates exactly on the mobile interface.

What I will certainly say is that, I do not know how long the function has existed, but all I understand is, it does have the prospective to keep you from embarrassment and as well conserve your time, as well avoid you from making use of laptop before you can remove facebook status update while you made mistake. So allow us see exactly how you could erase facebook status update directly from Android user interface.

How You Can Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Using facebook on Android you can either simply hide the upgrade from your timeline and also too erase it completely. To erase a status update from Android sight it on your information feed first. Most of us would certainly long push the update to find the erase option, however that is not the instance below, that is the reason I called it unseen means.


Swipe your thumb from left to right on the status upgrade you wish to erase to find a tiny Remove button on the status. Merely press the switch to remove facebook status update.


Another issue is that, you could not want to delete facebook status upgrade yet hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the update in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Conceal from Timeline alternative together with the Remove Post alternative.