How to Find Videos On Facebook App

How To Find Videos On Facebook App - Last time when I needed to check my uploaded video clips on Facebook app on my Android smart device, the video clips were no place to be discovered.
I remember, it has "Videos" cd when you go to your Facebook Photo albums. So where are they currently?

Well, I check it utilizing desktop COMPUTER then go to my Account > Images > Cd then there you have it. It has the "Videos" cd. Yet why can't I view it on Facebook app making use of Android smartphone?



The response is, I aren't sure. Actually!
However I have actually done a tiny research study as well as I find people complaining the exact same issue as me. I have discovered that Facebook group does not care about these whines so just what we do currently?

Well, I have actually discovered 3 solutions or 3 ideas to view Facebook uploaded video clips on your Android phone and I will share it with you. So right here it is!


How To Find Videos On Facebook App


View videos Using Facebook Application

Allow's begin initially using their app. So as you can see, we could not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Album when utilizing the Facebook app. Nevertheless, to see the video clips:

1. Just search video name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you could see your video clips.



3. You could additionally add the word "videos" after your name. So the outcome will certainly be like this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" as well as you will certainly locate your uploaded videos.



5. You could likewise utilize this to look video clips of your buddy. Simply input "" and you should find it.

and now you can play video on facebook, hopefully this article to be help you view video on facebook. thank you for reading!