How Do I Hide My Photos On Facebook

How Do I Hide My Photos On Facebook - How to Hide My Images on Facebook|Conceal Facebook Photos: This short article is an aid overview Conceal Your Pictures on Facebook - It can be so intriguing to share pictures on Facebook however in some cases you could have pictures you would certainly prefer to keep concealed from friends, family members, coworkers, or future companies. Don't be troubled: there are ways to maintain your images exclusive.



How Do I Hide My Photos On Facebook


Go to your Facebook timeline and also click on Photos



Next, choose the Facebook photo you desire to hide from your list of images.

Right listed below your name, you will certainly see the day as well as next to the date (Month, Day) click the "globe" symbol.



From there you could choose that could see your image.

If you want, you could select "Only me" - Only me implies that you are the just that can see that photo.



That's ways to conceal your Facebook images from others on your timeline.

thanks for reading, hoprfully this article to be aid you for conceal picture in the facebook as well as if you have any questin as well as problem regarding facebook, and so on leave a remark bellow!