How Do I Find My Facebook Url

How Do I Find My Facebook Url - Do you recognize just what is your facebook LINK which will connect to your web page?
what regarding your facebook ID?

" Why need to i recognize ~".

hi ... they serve when you intend to make any FB plugin in your blog.
thinking about the connect to your page. believe me!



How Do I Find My Facebook Url


Below the actions to figure out your FB URL.


1. Click your profile, click the web link 'Add Badge to Your Website'.
you could find it on the bottom left edge.

2. There will certainly be couple of selections under words: 'Select where to include the badge'.

3. Click 'Various other'.
codes will appear and copy it to your notepad.




* click images for larger view.

6. In the codes in your notepad, you can find your facebook LINK.


the pink high light is my Facebook LINK. you can find yours, duplicate.
as well as paste it to your address tab. you will certainly see your Facebook profile.
just like other people see it.




* click photos for larger sight.



If you could view similar to this, then that is your correct FB LINK.
that. Believe me. You gon na use this [here]



Next is the tips to locate your FB ID, very easy!:
1. Login to your facebook (I recognize it currently logged on now) hehe.

2. Click to profile > click the 'photos' under your account pic.

3. Pick 1 photo as well as click it.

4. Describe the address tab and the URL of the picture.
You could find your ID there.



Instance:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=212731155432475&set=a.145888208783437.26138.100000867775879&type=1.


The numbers in the pink highlight is my FB ID.

Done.


Can I transform my Facebook Profile URL?
Yes. You could alter your Facebook Account URL


To do that, most likely to Account Settings > Username. Click edit.

Enter in a username as well as pick "check availability.".

How many times can I change my Facebook Profile URL?

You could chance your account LINK one-time-- so ensure it is led to right as well as you like it.





Why are some Facebook Account URL's various?
If a person has actually not transformed their Facebook URL you will see a number of numbers


If they have transformed their Facebook Account URL, you will certainly see a personalized URL called a vanity URL.

For instance, my Facebook Profile URL is: http://www.facebook.com/losewt4good.



Ideally this article to assist you, Thankyou for Reading.