How Can I Delete All My Facebook Posts

How Can I Delete All My Facebook Posts - Below is the tutorial on how to delete all facebook messages at the same time. If you intend to erase all the Facebook posts simultaneously after that this post is for you only.

Hi visitors! Hope you excel as well as preference my messages. So today I have actually brought a very terrific subject which would certainly be really helpful for those who want to know ways to remove all facebook blog posts at once. Is it possible? Certainly, it is.



I know it is certainly not a simple task to erase all article one by one or to conceal them from timeline individually. Yet we have thousands, lakhs, and crores of designers that make our job hell lot much easier. Yes! We need to possibly thank them for making such useful things.

Many individuals email me that they wish to get rid of old messages that they have on facebook. So I thought I ought to make a tutorial on this topic as my visitors are so beneficial to me. So I did some study, discovered some codes which were helpful, some were susceptible. Yet after that I lastly discovered a chrome extension which does a lot of work besides removing all facebook articles at once.

Excited eh? Me as well! Let's start after that?


How Can I Delete All My Facebook Posts


Steps To Adhere to

1.) Download And Install Chrome Extension "Social Book Article Supervisor"
- You will should download and install and install chrome expansion from the provided button bellow.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/social-book-post-manager/ljfidlkcmdmmibngdfikhffffdmphjae

- Currently after installing it, you will see something such as this.



- This is a mistake message claiming "Please browse to Facebook in the energetic tab." which implies you very first need to navigate to your Facebook tasks page.


Information.
You can browse to your Facebook activities page by seeing your account as well as clicking on "View Task Log"


2.) Run Extension After Browsing To Activity Log.
- After browsing to Task Log when you will click on that extension you will certainly notice that it will currently reveal the alternatives instead of that mistake similar to in the offered image below.



3.) Run the extension inning accordance with your demand.
- Currently below comes your need. That just what you want. If you intend to delete the messages after that click "Your posts" on the left side then select the choice in the chrome extension and also established the alternatives and also run it.
- If you wish to erase the blog posts, click on remove it.
- If you want to hide the blog posts, click on hide it. It completely relies on what do you want to do.