What is My Facebook Username

What Is My Facebook Username - Do you understand just what is your facebook URL which will link to your web page?
what regarding your facebook ID?

" Why need to i recognize ~".

hello ... they work when you wish to make any kind of FB plugin in your blog site.
taking into consideration the link to your page. believe me!



What Is My Facebook Username


Here the steps to learn your FB LINK.


1. Click on your account, click the link 'Add Badge to Your Site'.
you can find it under left corner.

2. There will be few choices under words: 'Choose where to include the badge'.

3. Click 'Various other'.
codes will certainly show up and copy it to your notepad.




* click images for bigger sight.

6. In the codes in your note pad, you can locate your facebook URL.


the pink high light is my Facebook LINK. you can locate your own, copy.
and paste it to your address tab. you will certainly see your Facebook profile.
similar to other individuals see it.




* click images for bigger view.



If you can view like this, then that is your appropriate FB LINK.
thats all. Think me. You gon na utilize this [below]



Next is the tips to discover your FB ID, very simple!:
1. Login to your facebook (I understand it presently logged on currently) hehe.

2. Click to profile > click the 'photos' under your profile pic.

3. Select 1 picture as well as click it.

4. Describe the address tab and also the URL of the image.
You could locate your ID there.



Example:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=212731155432475&set=a.145888208783437.26138.100000867775879&type=1.


The numbers in the pink emphasize is my FB ID.

Done.


Can I change my Facebook Account LINK?
Yes. You can transform your Facebook Profile URL


To do that, most likely to Account Setup > Username. Click edit.

Enter in a username as well as choose "check accessibility.".

The number of times can I change my Facebook Account LINK?

You can chance your account URL once-- so make sure it is spelled right and also you like it.





Why are some Facebook Account URL's different?
If someone has actually not altered their Facebook LINK you will certainly see a bunch of numbers


If they have changed their Facebook Profile URL, you will see a personalized URL called a vanity URL.

For instance, my Facebook Account URL is: http://www.facebook.com/losewt4good.



With any luck this short article in order to help you, Thankyou for Reading.