How to View Facebook Videos

How To View Facebook Videos - Last time when I had to check my uploaded videos on Facebook application on my Android mobile phone, the videos were no place to be located.
I bear in mind, it has "Videos" album when you most likely to your Facebook Image cds. So where are they currently?

Well, I check it utilizing desktop PC then go to my Profile > Photos > Cd then there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. However why cannot I see it on Facebook app utilizing Android smartphone?



The answer is, I don't know. Truly!
However I have actually done a tiny study and also I locate individuals whining the same issue as me. I have found that Facebook group does not care about these whines so just what we do currently?

Well, I have actually found 3 solutions or 3 ideas to watch Facebook published videos on your Android phone as well as I'm about to share it with you. So right here it is!


How To View Facebook Videos


Sight video clips Utilizing Facebook Application

Let's start initially by utilizing their app. So as you could see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Album when using the Facebook application. Nonetheless, to see the videos:

1. Simply search video name in the search bar
2. Then click "Video clips" tab under it. There you can see your videos.



3. You can additionally add words "video clips" after your name. So the outcome will certainly resemble this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" as well as you will certainly discover your uploaded video clips.



5. You could additionally utilize this to browse video clips of your good friend. Simply input "" and you should find it.

and now you can play video on facebook, hopefully this article to be help you view video on facebook. thank you for reading!