How to Deactivate A Facebook Page

How To Deactivate A Facebook Page - So, I determined to obtain off Facebook for a week or 2: no messages, no notifications. I wanted to avoid the endless picture tags, team notifications that never ever seem to stop and numerous various other things I don't seem to such as regarding the area. I can merely determine not to visit but the heap of notices and also personal messages that would certainly be waiting after those few days would certainly be rather excessive. I assumed the best point to do was to deactivate my represent a while. I examined the settings and also figured out I actually have options.


I choose the to deactivated account alternative due to the fact that I would still be requiring the account, just intended to get off Facebook for a while. I might want to transform it from an individual account to web page later however prior to I shut off the account, I made sure I moved admin duties of my fan web pages to another account. Also, I saw to it I modified admin roles for my Facebook applications and also added a new admin using my exclusive Facebook account (for household as well as genuine friends only) so as not to break anything.

So, with that in position, I did what I needed to do.



How To Deactivate A Facebook Page


This is the alternative I chose cuz it's more secure and sounded even more like exactly what I required. You could constantly log back in whenever you should make use of the account again but while it's shut off, your good friends cannot interact with you; it resembles pausing from FB.


-- Most likely to your Account Settings from the top-right food selection




-- Click on Security, then "Deactivate your account" as shown listed below:




-- On the next page, choose your factor for deactivating your account and also struck the "Confirm" switch.




-- Enter you password, fill the captcha verification which's it. Your account will certainly be shut off yet you can constantly activate it back anytime you want by merely logging in to Facebook with your regular log in information.



Leave a Reply below!!