How Do I Get My Facebook Url

How Do I Get My Facebook Url - Do you understand what is your facebook URL which will link to your page?
what about your facebook ID?

" Why need to i understand ~".

hey ... they are useful when you want to make any type of FB plugin in your blog site.
taking into consideration the connect to your page. think me!



How Do I Get My Facebook Url


Right here the actions to learn your FB URL.


1. Click your account, click the web link 'Add Badge to Your Website'.
you can discover it under left corner.

2. There will certainly be few selections under the word: 'Select where to include the badge'.

3. Click 'Various other'.
codes will show up and also duplicate it to your note pad.




* click images for bigger sight.

6. In the codes in your notepad, you could discover your facebook URL.


the pink high light is my Facebook URL. you could discover yours, copy.
as well as paste it to your address tab. you will watch your Facebook account.
just like other individuals view it.




* click pictures for bigger sight.



If you could view like this, then that is your proper FB URL.
thats all. Think me. You gon na use this [right here]



Following is the pointers to find your FB ID, really easy!:
1. Login to your facebook (I recognize it presently visited currently) hehe.

2. Click to profile > click the 'pictures' under your account picture.

3. Pick 1 picture and click it.

4. Refer to the address tab and also the URL of the picture.
You could find your ID there.



Example:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=212731155432475&set=a.145888208783437.26138.100000867775879&type=1.


The numbers in the pink highlight is my FB ID.

Done.


Can I alter my Facebook Profile URL?
Yes. You can change your Facebook Profile URL


To do that, go to Account Setup > Username. Click edit.

Enter in a username and also choose "check schedule.".

The number of times can I change my Facebook Account LINK?

You can chance your profile URL once-- so see to it it is led to right and also you like it.





Why are some Facebook Account LINK's different?
If someone has actually not altered their Facebook URL you will certainly see a bunch of numbers


If they have actually transformed their Facebook Profile LINK, you will see a custom LINK called a vanity LINK.

As an example, my Facebook Profile URL is: http://www.facebook.com/losewt4good.



Hopefully this post to help you, Thankyou for Analysis.