How Do I Deactivate My Facebook Page

How Do I Deactivate My Facebook Page - So, I determined to obtain off Facebook for a week or more: no messages, no notices. I wanted to avoid the countless image tags, group alerts that never seem to stop and several other things I do not seem to like concerning the location. I might simply determine not to visit but the stack of alerts and also personal messages that would certainly be waiting after those few days would be rather way too much. I assumed the most effective thing to do was to deactivate my represent a while. I inspected the settings and also found out I actually have options.


I choose the to deactivated account choice due to the fact that I would still be requiring the account, just intended to leave Facebook for some time. I might wish to transform it from an individual account to web page later on but before I deactivated the account, I made sure I transferred admin functions of my follower pages to an additional account. Also, I made certain I modified admin functions for my Facebook applications and included a new admin using my private Facebook account (for household and genuine friends just) so as not to break anything.

So, keeping that in position, I did just what I had to do.



How Do I Deactivate My Facebook Page


This is the option I opted for cuz it's safer and appeared more like just what I required. You could constantly log back in whenever you need to utilize the account once again yet while it's shut down, your close friends can not communicate with you; it resembles relaxing from FB.


-- Go to your Account Settings from the top-right food selection




-- Click Safety, then "Deactivate your account" as shown below:




-- On the following page, select your reason for deactivating your account as well as struck the "Validate" button.




-- Enter you password, fill the captcha verification and that's it. Your account will certainly be shut down however you can always trigger it back anytime you want by just visiting to Facebook with your normal visit details.



Leave a Reply below!!