Find Videos On Facebook

Find Videos On Facebook - Last time when I had to check my uploaded video clips on Facebook application on my Android smart device, the videos were nowhere to be found.
I remember, it has "Videos" cd when you most likely to your Facebook Image cds. So where are they now?

Well, I check it utilizing desktop computer COMPUTER then go to my Account > Photos > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" cd. But why can not I view it on Facebook app utilizing Android mobile phone?



The response is, I don't know. Truly!
But I have done a small research as well as I find individuals whining the exact same problem as me. I have located that Facebook group does not respect these complains so exactly what we do now?

Well, I have located 3 remedies or 3 suggestions to check out Facebook submitted videos on your Android phone and I will share it with you. So below it is!


Find Videos On Facebook


View video clips Making use of Facebook App

Let's start initially by utilizing their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Album when using the Facebook application. Nevertheless, to see the videos:

1. Just search video name in the search bar
2. Then click "Video clips" tab under it. There you could see your videos.



3. You can likewise add words "videos" after your name. So the outcome will be like this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" as well as you will certainly locate your uploaded videos.



5. You can also utilize this to browse video clips of your good friend. Just input "" and you should find it.

and now you can play video on facebook, hopefully this article to be help you view video on facebook. thank you for reading!