How to Find Videos On Facebook Mobile

How To Find Videos On Facebook Mobile - Last time when I should check my uploaded video clips on Facebook app on my Android smartphone, the video clips were nowhere to be located.
I remember, it has "Videos" album when you most likely to your Facebook Photo cds. So where are they currently?

Well, I check it utilizing desktop computer PC then most likely to my Account > Photos > Cd then there you have it. It has the "Videos" cd. However why can't I watch it on Facebook application utilizing Android smartphone?



The answer is, I do not know. Really!
However I have actually done a miniature study and I find people complaining the same problem as me. I have found that Facebook group does not care about these complains so what we do now?

Well, I have located 3 services or 3 suggestions to see Facebook published video clips on your Android phone and I'm about to share it with you. So right here it is!


How To Find Videos On Facebook Mobile


Sight video clips Using Facebook Application

Let's begin first by using their app. So as you could see, we can not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Cd when making use of the Facebook application. However, to see the videos:

1. Simply search video clip name in the search bar
2. After that click "Video clips" tab under it. There you could see your videos.



3. You can likewise add the word "videos" after your name. So the outcome will resemble this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEO CLIPS" and you will certainly locate your uploaded video clips.



5. You can additionally utilize this to search video clips of your pal. Simply input "" and you should find it.

and now you can play video on facebook, hopefully this article to be help you view video on facebook. thank you for reading!