How to Deactivate Your Facebook Page

How To Deactivate Your Facebook Page - So, I chose to get off Facebook for a week or two: no messages, no notices. I intended to avoid the endless picture tags, team alerts that never ever seem to quit and several various other things I don't seem to like regarding the place. I might simply determine not to log in but the heap of notices and also personal messages that would be waiting after those couple of days would be instead excessive. I believed the very best thing to do was to deactivate my represent a while. I checked the settings and found out I really have options.


I favor the to shut off account choice since I would certainly still be needing the account, simply wished to leave Facebook for some time. I could wish to transform it from an individual account to web page later however before I deactivated the account, I ensured I transferred admin duties of my fan pages to another account. Likewise, I saw to it I edited admin functions for my Facebook apps and added a new admin using my exclusive Facebook account (for family as well as real good friends only) so as not to break anything.

So, with that in place, I did exactly what I had to do.



How To Deactivate Your Facebook Page


This is the option I went with cuz it's much safer and also seemed more like just what I required. You can constantly log back in whenever you need to utilize the account again however while it's shut off, your pals can't interact with you; it resembles pausing from FB.


-- Most likely to your Account Settings from the top-right food selection




-- Click Security, then "Deactivate your account" as revealed below:




-- On the next page, choose your factor for deactivating your account and hit the "Confirm" switch.




-- Enter you password, fill the captcha confirmation and that's it. Your account will be shut off yet you can constantly activate it back anytime you want by simply visiting to Facebook with your typical log in details.



Leave a Reply listed below!!