How Can I Hide My Friend On Facebook

How Can I Hide My Friend On Facebook - Facebook privacy concerns has actually always been a problem for the majority of the Facebook users. Spammers, fake accounts as well as stalkers on Facebook is a norm. Today while having fun with the brand-new personal privacy functions of Facebook, I discovered the choice to completely hide my friends list.
Earlier it was extremely tough to conceal your good friends checklist from some or all your Facebook good friends as well as public, and now it's feasible.

Nevertheless those personal privacy adjustments that Facebook made in 2012 and now the brand-new Graph Look, I assume it's time to examine Facebook personal privacy setups. It's extremely easy to control virtually everything on Facebook: what others could see on your profile, exactly what they can share with you, etc. The accessibility to privacy settings is extra easy to use.






How Can I Hide My Friend On Facebook


Simply follow the simple actions below to hide your friend's list on Facebook.

1. Log in to your Facebook account.

2. Go to Account > Privacy Setups from any type of Facebook page.




3. On that particular web page, you will see 'Attaching on Facebook', click View Setups under it.





4. Look for "See your buddy listing" and transform the alternative to whatever you want. To totally hide your good friend's listing from everybody, comply with the steps listed below.




5. From the choices, pick 'Personalized' as well as make its exposure to "Only Me'. That should hide your pals from everyone.






That's it. Ensure to examine your Facebook privacy setups once in a while.
Let me understand if you discovered this idea useful.