How Do I View My Videos On Facebook

How Do I View My Videos On Facebook - If you have actually lost the videos that you've submitted to Facebook, never ever fear. They're still there. Facebook chose to move them, that's all. They additionally eliminated the Video tab on your profile. Below's how to get to your videos. Unfortunately we can not obtain the group back, just the place of your Facebook video clips.




How Do I View My Videos On Facebook


1. Go to your own timeline. You arrive by clicking your name at the top of any type of Facebook page.





2. Seek the word Photos. Click it.





3. When your image page opens, search for the word Cds. Click.





4. On the cd page, Videos is the first cd. Trendy huh?





5. Now that you've found them, exactly what can you do making them more visible? Absolutely nothing. Right here's why. This is a listing of exactly what you could conceal and also unhide from your account page. However there is no different setting for videos.





That's it. Currently you could share some of them or, better yet, inform your pals the best ways to find their videos by sharing this message! We 'd value it.@ from Facebook.